Effective Date: May 4, 2021
Information Collection :
While you use the Services, contact us directly, or engage in certain activities such as registering for an account, we collect several different types of information for various purposes, including to provide and improve those Services as described below.
User Provided Information:
We also collect information when you provide us with feedback, contact us with a question or comment, or provide information in public forums through the Services.
We do not collect, store, or maintain your financial information. When you make purchases through the Services, we process your payments through a third-party payment processor. In these instances, the third-party application collects financial information from you to process a payment on behalf of BodyEnergy, including your name, email address, address, and other billing information in which case the use and storage of your financial information is governed by the third-party terms, conditions, and privacy policies.
Tracking Cookies Data:
Data Provided via Third Parties:
Use of Data:
It is in our legitimate interests to process your PII to provide effective Services and useful content to you. We may also in certain circumstances process your PII because it is necessary pursuant to a contract with you or where you have given your consent to such processing. BodyEnergy Technology uses the collected data for the following purposes:
● To provide you with and to maintain our Services.
● To administer your User Profile.
● To notify you about changes to our Services.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so.
● To provide customer support and communicate with you about your User Profile or transactions with us. ● To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services.
● To monitor the usage of our Services.
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
● To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Services, to deliver content or features that match User Profiles or interests.
● To detect, investigate and prevent activities that violate our policies or be illegal.
● To provide you with news, special offers, marketing messages, and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that may be of interest to you, including, with your consent, marketing text messages. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Security of Data:
The security of your data is important to us and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the PII we have collected from you.
Copyright © 2023 BodyEnergy Technology Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder